Information About Agents

Many of our students use the services of travel agents, study-abroad agents and other education consultants when registering for ELI programs.

Applications can be made directly to the ELI; however, you may choose to use the services of a third-party agent. Below is a list of authorized ELI recruitment agents.

Visit the Academic + Provost website for Information about agents that recruit for UBC’s undergraduate and other programs.