How to Apply
1. Determine if you need a Visa or Study Permit.
Figuring out how long that process may take will also be helpful.
2. Read the ELI Policies
3. Fill Out & Submit the ELI Application Form
Once submitted, you will get a confirmation email as well as an email with payment information.
I’ve submitted my application, now what?
- As soon as we have processed your application form and payment, we will email you a letter of acceptance, a receipt, and a pre-departure handbook. If you require a hard-copy because you may need these documents to support your visa application, please contact email@example.com.
- If you are applying for a study permit to come to Canada, you must take the letter of acceptance, a valid passport and proof that you have sufficient funds for your stay in Canada to your nearest Canadian Visa office. A medical exam is required in some countries. The Visa office will issue your study permit or give you an introduction letter, which you must show to the immigration officer when you arrive at Vancouver International Airport.
- Apply for Student Housing if you want Homestay. Once you submit the form, you will receive an email with payment instructions. Space can fill up quickly, so apply early to avoid disappointment.